- What is dualflushpro.com?
dualflushpro.com is the official website and content distribution platform of The New York Times Licensing Group (NYT Licensing). It is a hub to learn about, download and purchase content from The New York Times and over 30 of the world’s premier content providers.
- What does obtaining a license for content mean?
A license provides you with permission to legally and ethically republish third-party content under clearly defined terms and conditions.
- Why should I request a dualflushpro.com account?
An account grants you access to browse and license republishing rights to thousands of articles, photos, infographics, videos and cartoons from The New York Times, as well as from our world-class partners. If you are an existing contract holder, an account grants you access to search, save and download the content feeds to which your organization subscribes.
- How can I work with The New York Times to license my content?
If you are a publisher interested in licensing the content you own to third parties, please visit the page to learn more.
- Where can I find information about products and services?
We license content for every vertical and media platform. To learn more about our services and the providers we represent, .
- Who can I speak with to discuss republishing your content?
for help crafting an expertly designed content program tailored to the needs of your organization.
Managing Your Account
- How do I set up an account for my organization?
Please register  to set up your organization. Once you submit the registration form, a sales representative will contact you within 24-48 hours.
- How do I join a pre-existing account for my organization?
Email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to join an existing organization.
- How do I update my personal account information?
Log in with your email address and password, and visit your user profile [https://dualflushpro.com/profile/]. If you have forgotten your password, please click Forgot Password  to reset it.
- How do I update my organization’s billing information?
Your organization’s billing information can be viewed in your account profile . To update it, please contact your sales representative.
- How do I retrieve my username and password?
Your dualflushpro.com username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, please click Forgot Password  to reset it.
- How do I change my password?
Visit your user profile  to change your password.
- Can I add and remove users from my organization?
- Only users assigned to the Administrator role for your organization can add/remove users. If you are an Administrator, a tab labeled User Management will appear in your profile.
You are welcome to invite colleagues within your organization to access this account as an Associate.
You are also welcome to update user roles or restrict access to all users on your organization list.
- What are the different types of user accounts?
- Administrators have the right to buy content, download content based on subscriptions, manage users and review activity logs for their whole organization.
Associates have the right to buy content, download content based on subscriptions and review purchase history associated with their organization’s account. Associates will not have ability to manage users and can only review their own activity logs.
- Can I monitor what other users associated with my organization are doing?
Administrators for an organization may have the ability to review the activity logs of other users.
- How do I find an article from nytimes.com?
If you are browsing nytimes.com and would like to see if an article, photo or video is available to license, simply copy the nytimes.com URL to your clipboard. Then visit dualflushpro.com/feeds and paste the URL into our search box. Please note that this feature will only work for assets from New York Times journalists. Content from the Associated Press or other third-party sources will not be available.
- What is a slug reference?
In newspaper editing, a slug is a short name given to an article that is in production. A slug clearly references the content of a story to assist editors throughout the publishing process.
- How can I save my search criteria for future reference?
To create a new saved search, run a search query and click on the Save Search Results button. Then name your saved search. You can access your saved search list in the top navigation bar or through your profile.
- How do I remove a saved search?
Visit your profile and view your Saved Search tab. A list of all your searches will be available with action links to rename or remove them.
- Where can I find the content included in my contract/subscriptions?
On the page, you will find a list of all your subscriptions that can be filtered by category. The list is also available to help you refine your search in the search bar at the top of the page.
The posted terms and restrictions for each piece of content can be found on the content details page and in your cart if the content is available for purchasing.
- How do I pay an invoice?
Contact your representative to help you reach our billing department.
- What payment options do you offer?
Users are invoiced for the content purchased via dualflushpro.com. An invoice will be sent to your organization within 45 days of your purchase. If you require an invoice sooner, please contact your sales representative.
- I accidentally ordered content that I will not use. What do I do?
Contact your representative for assistance.
- Can I download purchase reports for my organization?
Visit your profile and view your Purchase History tab. There you will find a list of all of your organization’s recent purchases. Filter the results by date range and click “Export” to download the results as a CSV file.
- What are the file options available to download?
If a piece of content is purchased or available to download via your subscription, a list of file options will appear when you click the Download button. If there is an arrow displayed on the button, multiple formats are available for downloading.
- Can I have the content from my subscriptions ingested into my organization’s CMS?
In many cases, this is possible. To discuss the issue with a delivery expert, contact your representative.
- How do I download content from my organization’s subscription(s)?
If a piece of content is available to download via your subscription, a list of file options will appear when you click the Download” button. If there is an arrow displayed on the button, multiple formats are available for downloading.
- Why do I see a price next to a piece of content?
- Why do I see “contact rep” next to a piece of content?
Content assets with the Contact Rep button are not available for online purchasing. If you are interested in this content, click the Contact Rep button and a message box will appear to help you send a message to your sales representative who can handle your request.
- Where can I see the content my organization has downloaded?
If you are an account administrator, visit your profile and click on the Activity tab. A log of all activities performed by your organization’s users will appear. You are welcome to filter and export your activity log using the functional fields and buttons at the top of the page.
- Can I copy and paste text from dualflushpro.com?
With purchased content assets or content available via your subscriptions, you can copy and paste by right-clicking on the text of an article and clicking the Copy to Clipboard button.
- Can I share content on social media?
- Can I edit the content (text, photo, video)?
Text: You may not edit articles so as to distort the substance or meaning of the article.
Photos: You may not edit photos in any way.
Videos: You do not have the right to edit videos. You shall not add a watermark or logo to videos. Any dubbing or translation of videos may not change their substance or meaning.
- I cannot open the file I purchased or downloaded.
Please email Jack Fischer (email@example.com) with your username and a screenshot of the error message you are seeing, if possible.
- I don’t know who my representative is.
If you are logged in, visit your profile and scroll down to the NYTLicensing Account Manager section of the Contact Info & Preferences tab to find the name and contact info of your sales representative. If you are not logged in, email our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your representative will respond as soon as possible.